Home About Staff Archives

Apr 17, 2010

Diversion Magazine #3

Hey hey, kids!

Diversion Magazine #3 is HERE!

So, here's the thing. When you download the magazine and read my Letter from the Editor you'll realise that Diversion Magazine is hosting it's FIRST EVER COMPETITION, EVER. The details are all inside, but the basics of it are as follows.

We've created fliers for the magazine, and we want YOU to hand them out. Take photos and or videos of yourself, and send them into me - soultrainfelix@hotmail.com - (send photos directly, put video on youtube and link it to me).

There will be a grand prize winner, and five runner up winners, so we need plenty of entrants just so we can give out all the prizes. And can I say, do we have some AWESOME prizes? I won't tell you what they are, though. You'll have to find out for yourself.

So, you'll need to download the flier, print it out, hand it out, take pictures and video, and email them to me. My tips for the best ways to win are in my letter, so read it and go from there.

Here's the link for the flier.

THE FLIER'S HERE! WIN, WIN, WIN!

(Oh, and I should mention, all staff and staff's friends and family are 100% eligible to win as well. In fact, the only person who isn't is, well, me - that'd be a little unfair, wouldn't it?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment